After a date where nothing happened why would he turn down a hot girl?

i sort of rushed a relationship and he just got out of one would that be enough for him to turn me down after our first date where nothing happened?

Most Helpful Girl

• What does "hot" have to do with it? Guys might want to have sex with "hot" but that doesn't mean they want to date them or have a relationship with them.

Oh, and how you responded to the question about him being your boyfriend is not good. I have no doubt that did not help matters, though honestly if a guy is really in to you they could overlook that or joke it off with you.

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe he wasn't looking for a relationship, just a quick lay.

Loving the modesty here.

• Maybe you did or said something during the date that didn't sit well with him.

• while we were out someone asked if he was my boyfriend and I (quickly) said NOOO! (because I didn't want to put pressure on him)? would that have done the trick? lol when I put pressure on him, that was when he was avoiding me afte the date, so I was like :S I thoought you were interested

• There are better ways to handle that question besides a quick omg noooo!, that sounds like you think the boy isn't good enough for you. Maybe that was it, maybe it was something else.

• it was a movie so we didn't talk to much on the date and if we did it wasn't on controversial stuff yeah I think the nooo was it..

• bad vibes

• no connection

What Girls Said 3

• By "rushed a relationship" does that mean you were asking him if he wanted to be in a relationship? If so, yeah that would probably send most guys running on a first date.

• believe it or not looks aren't everything...

• nothing happened, so he turned you down. if something did happen, he probably wouldn't have. he's not looking for a relationship with you...