Why does he ask to hang out only over texts?

He knows I like him so I doubt he's nervous. Possibilities?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is considerate of your feelings and doesn't want to make you uncomfortable putting you on the spot. This way there is no ambiguity as to wanting to hang out. You have the proof right there.

What Guys Said 2

• Women want to schedule our lives, budget our paychecks, shape our opinions on all current events, have enough sex to make exactly two babies, and thereafter only cuddle.

• what does that have to do with texts?

• Hahaha! Good question, I mistakenly responded to your question with then anwer I'd planned for another. Nevermind! ; - )

• That's what I tought lol it's ok

• Honestly I prefer to talk on the phone a few times a week but I've had multiple girls tell me they don't like talking on the phone and would rather text. Now I don't even try to call anymore unless she says she wants to talk on the phone.

What Girls Said 2

• he's just shy and texting is easier for him

• probably he is just shy I also prefer texting over talking personally because if you would say no personally it would be a strange situation for him but if you text it it would be okay I guess