Kissing a smoker

Do you ever have anyone complain to you about your smoker's breath when you're making out? Have you kissed a smoker? Are you a smoker?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never been a smoker, but have kissed a couple and I did find it nasty.

It's just like any other form of bad breath, but it's much stronger than most.

Neither of those lasted, but not because of the smoking, at least I don't think so.

I'm not sure that's something I could ever get used to.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I am a smoker and I could understand it being disgusting for a non smoker. I don't smoke on first dates and I definitely don't smoke before I know I'm going to be kissed. My ex was okay with it because he was a smoker. But I've heard the complaint and its embarrassing.

• I'm a smoker but I don't smoke normally around guy I'm just starting to see. I've kissed a smoker, it's alright. No biggie

• i smoke, and before I know I'm going to kiss them well straight after I smoke I always chew gum so I don't have that prob ha ha