Guys who are 30, would you consider dating a 19 year old?

If you got to know her (and liked her), then found out her age?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Frankly, no. It's not the age difference that bothers me, it's just that 19 is really young, I'd fear to waste my time, like we might enjoy ourselves but she might still be searching herself and we would end up breaking up when she's a few years older. I would be very careful dating any girl below 25.

• I am 38 and I would date a 19 years old girl if she's up to the relation. I think age here doesn't matter so long you both go well in your relation which is based on understanding each others' needs and wants.

• "I think all this talk about age is foolish. Every time I`m one year older, everyone else is too."

-Gloria Swanson (1899-1983), American actress

• why don't you go up to a 30 year old sometime and ask him. Chicken S**t

What Girls Said 2

• Im dating a 30 year old exactly the same age. He doesn't mind @ all. Just make sure that he respects you and that you realize that there will be times when you may not agree because you are in diffrent places in life. But if you are both willing to work through it you will be fine. :) proceed with caution though, realize too that not all 30 year olds have good intentions. I think I just got lucky. >_<

• Sorry I forgot to say I am 19 as well

• honesty is very important. So I would mention it. When I first told the guy I'm dating I liked him he knew my age because we had met through our careers (we are both musicians). We had been friends for 8 months before we actually started seeing each other.

• We aren't "talking". I was just curious. I def won't hold that back, too important of a detail to leave out.

• I'm 25 yo girl with a 39 year old man I don't see the difference with you.