How do I become a better kisser?

So my boyfriend and I make out and stuff.. he is a good kisser but I feel like I'm not.. he is my first boyfriend and I know he has had a good amount of girlfriends before.. He says I am not a bad kisser but I think he just says that to make me feel better.

Most Helpful Guy

• How can you kiss "badly"?

I don't get the concept of being a bad kisser.

(This doesn't mean that I never doubted myself during and after a kissing session. I did. But, I'm sort of over it now.)

I mean, think of it this way: If it feels right, you're doing it right. If it feels good, you're doing it pretty good.

Or, think of it like this: If your boyfriend came over to your house with a rose in his hands, would you criticize how "good" the rose is? Or, would you just be engulfed by a sweet, tingling feeling that he causes you to experience?

The rose is the kiss. You figure out the rest.

• alright thanks I get you... I guess I'm just being overly judge mental over my kissing.. its probably not bad and like you said its not a big deal..thanx

• Glad to be of service. =)

What Guys Said 1

• LOL! practice, practice, practice...

• lol.. with my bf?

• Wouldn't know what to do? It's is easy...just do to him what he just got done doing to u...kissing..it is lke falling off a log..anyone can do it...u may not have any confidence in yourself but I have confidence in YOU! shove your tongue in and out of his mouth...now..quit talking about it and go do it! LOL!

• haha lol... alright I'm gona do it.. lol my boyfriend is gona appreciate your advice lol..

wish I could do it right now .. too bad I have to wait

What Girls Said 1

• ..Whoa! I agree!

This is totally my sitiation,

I know this is stupid, but.. I asked my ex-boyfriend if I was a bad kisser, he said I wasn't. But, I just feel like he's lying, to make me feel "confident"

When I kiss my boyfriend, I feel like sometimes he's thinking how horrible I am. :P

But, I've been with him for a long time now.

But, if you're still concern, again, I know its stupid, but maybe videos?

• I know right its so emberassing.. I know the first time we made out we were just kissing and all of a sudden he starts using his tounge and I felt so weird I pushed him away and then he started again and I just let him .. now I'm used to it and I like but theirs always a voice in my head telling me I'm a bad kisser..

lol

well its not a bad idea I guess I can try looking for some kissing videos thanks :p

• lol, glad I could help. lol. I feel the same way when I'm with him. lol. :P

But, hey, he loves you, <3 right? (: