Most awful date you've ever been on?

Share your experiences ^^

What happened?

Awful can range from extremely awkward to downright horrid.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 16 and I went to the movies and dinner with my then-girlfriend, Sarina. We were seeing Face/Off.

There are three important details to this story:

1. Face/Off had already been in theaters for about 3 weeks at the time, and this was Sarina's third time seeing it, a fact which I was totally unaware of.

2. Neither of us had cars at the time and our ride was my friend Pete, who dropped us off and said he would come back to pick us up after.

3. It was in the middle of summer in South Florida, so ridiculously hot and humid.

Now that you know those details, I'll continue.

Because Sarina had already seen the movie a few times, she ended up being obnoxious during the movie and spoiling it for me. Afterwards, we went to dinner and she was a total bitch to our waitress and embarrassed the hell out of me because she made a scene in the restaurant because they messed up her order. Finally, Pete ended up not coming to pick us up when we said we would so we ended up having to walk back to my place (a good 5 or so miles in the Florida summer) and I ended up actually passing out on the way home due to heat exhaustion. So yeah, sh*tty date.

What Guys Said 2

• Back when I was a teenager, my date sneaked out without parents' permission. I didn't know this, but her big sister barged into the reastaurant and hauled her out screaming. I got slapped when I tried to intervene...we were 16. Big sis was 21 and could hit hard!

• had been chatting to a girl for a while and asked her out for a drink. Was awkward as my mate happened to be in the same bar and was sitting a few tables along from me.

the girl was SOOO boring, had nothing really to say and then when she went to get me a drink she had to come back for some money as she didn't have enough- to which my mate burst out laughing.

What Girls Said 2

• My sister surprisingly set me up with her boyfriends little brother whos 16,he was the most shy guy I've ever met and my sister said the same thing.He was cute and all but all he would do is sit around while me my sister and her boyfriend were talking and having fun.He said he had a really good time and that we should do it again then gave me a hug and left.I was like wtf? you didn't say or do anything? very awkward to because he just kept on staring. The end. ._.

• the most awful date was when I really liked him and it turned out to be ... nothing