Honestly, are you mature for your age?

Judging from hanging out with people my age and older, I can honestly say I'm pretty mature for my age especially when it comes to adult topics. I can act like a 5 year old if I try though ha ha

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• I act my age for the most part, so 20.

1|0
    0|2
  • When I need to act mature I am, but I'll always have a childish side to me :)

1|2
    1|1
  • I should hope so. But yes, since I was a small child everyone I have known has made remarks on how I was a one hundred year old woman in a child's body.

1|0
    0|1
  • hmm I do act mature when I want to and I will be playful when I want to. But generally I do think am mature for my age.

0|1
    1|2
  • I'm quite immature, I laugh at silly jokes, do stupid things, etc. But I can be very mature when I need to be and am probably the most mature out of my friends.

2|1
    1|3
  • Probably. I tend to take some things seriously, whilst others not so much. Put me in a room filled with adults and I will talk about history/politics/socio-economic concerns. But if you see me with my nephews, you'd think I'm 12.

1|0
    0|2
  • i'm 67 at heart.

0|1
    1|1
  • I'm an old lady compared to the people I'm around at college.

0|0
    0|4
  • sometimes, okay not really... >: )

0|0
    0|0
  • Far more mature than my age.

1|0
    0|4
  • major.

0|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 7

• I would say that I am fairly immature. But at least I'm:

A) Realistic enough to realize that I'm immature.

B) Man enough to admit it.

Can I be mature? Sure, when the occasion calls for it. I don't tell jokes at funerals and such. Am I generally? No.

1|1
    0|2
    • Honest answer and good self awareness.

I'd say I'm right around where I should be, no better and no less. I think people take compliments of "you are mature for your age" to far and go to think they are ahead the curve when really... they right around there they are.

Only things I can think that make someone more mature for their age is through experience.

• I'm doing by best not to be, and by most accounts I'm succeeding.

1|0
    1|2
  • I'm mature at stuff that matters but when it doesn't I can be very immature

F***sh*tcockballs****fannyd***arseasspubicboneclitforeskinlabiameatus

Sorry, I just wanted to see how that would look on spell check

1|0
    0|3
  • I've always felt more mature than others my age. Maybe I'm just hanging with the wrong people?

0|0
    0|1

0|1
    2|1
  • I've been told I am, and am often thought to be up to 10 years older then I am.

0|1
    1|2
  • I would say I act more like I'm 25 or 26, with a graduate degree.

2|0
    1|2