Would you date someone 10 years older then you?

Just like the question says.

Further details:

I'm 20 and the guy I'm interested in is 30 and single for sure.

Opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would date them if I liked them but only after am 25.

At 20 , you're still young and are just starting to have "life changing experences" ..That guy may be thinking about marriage and kids but you may not be in that position yet .At 20 , you're most likely still in school and have a "college job" ..that guy most likely has a decent job/career. I personally wouldn't want to go into a relationship feeling inferior ( am not saying that you feel that way). You may feel kind of uneasy if he provides everything for you since your in college. His friends and family may not take you seriously ( they most likely will consider you a kid) . And most likely you will be uncomfortable around them.

It's different if one is above 25 ..since most likely by then you have a decent job/career , more mature ..can support a family in case you two decide to have kids , more independent (no longer depend on parents or relatives for financial support), are done with school etc

What Guys Said 4

• I would not.

• Yes I would.

• Yeah sure why not

• No. Women do not age well. What could the two of you possibly have in common?

What Girls Said 5

• I would not.

Dinosaurs aren't for me.

I advise you to go for the 30 year old if you want to settle down.

Guys in their 20s aren't serious & when you're 30 guys your age will be looking for 20 year olds.

In general guys date younger not older.

So it's either a 30 year old now or a 50 year old in your 30s.

• most likely,I would not but I'm not saying it might never happen :/

• nope I wouldn't. that's like being ten and dating a twenty year old. (I realize it's not EXACTLY that, but still)

• Actually atm I'm talking to someone whos 7-8 years older I'm 19. its kinda weird but I like him so it doesn't matter. age is only an issue when you or the person makes it an issue.

• I've always said that ten years would be my limit, although if there's a true attraction (not to money aka) then I say age doesn't matter. :) That being said, I'd say my attraction usually ends about ten years older.