Guys would you date a girl that was taller than you?

if so is there a limit you have on how much taller she can be or a height limit in general.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. I'm 6 feet tall, so there are almost never any girls taller than me... but I'd still date one.

What Girls Said 2

• You made tall chicks around the world happy, guys (:

• i find that girls mind if they're taller, but guys don't really care if girls are taller

What Guys Said 4

• no height limit for me, though I'm 182cm (5 foot 11.5) tall so there aren't many women taller than me anyway. Though many of the ones I have seen have been smokin hot, but it doesn't matter to me either way.

My current girlfriend is almost a full head shorter than I am.

• Some guy will date a girl that is taller than them but they cam mot be so tall that the guy can,t kiss them or dance with them or make them fill to short win there out on the town

• I would.

• i don't get that, what's the difference with height? height means nothing, if I like a girl I like her tall or short.

..not sure about others though, some will say it looks awkward.. but who cares as long as the both of you are happy, right?

• thats pretty much what I think to. I saw a question that asked girls what height a guy has to be to date them and most said 5'10 or around there. So just wanted to see what guys thought.