He hasn't called me, should I call him?

I've been talking to this guy casually for about a month so I'm still trying to determine if he's even worth spending any time with. Well on Friday we had plans to hang out after I got off work but at the last minute he had to cancel cause something came up, he explained the situation and said "we might have to wait until tomorrow"

I said "I understand do what you gotta do, just hit me up."

Well he hasn't hit me up, today's the third day that I haven't heard from him and I haven't made any attempt to contact him cause I feel since he's the one who cancelled, it's his responsibility to come to me to reschedule or even to just say hi, but he hasn't done it and it's been 3 days..

What do I do? Do I wait it out until tomorrow and if I haven't heard from him, call him to see what's up? Or do I take it as he's just not into me and just let it go and keep moving? ..

If he does contact me (whether it's today or next week) what should I say?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would give it a full week before making any attempt to contact him

What Guys Said 2

• If you are usually the one to reach out to him, I say you let him call. If he likes you he will call. If the situation is the opposite however and he usually calls you, he may just be testing you and in that case give him a call or text. You seem to like the guy so why not.

• sounds like you think guys have to talk to you 24 hours a day and if there is either a second or minute missing where you don't talk to him, you flip out. Guys have lives too.

What Girls Said 2

• Well never feel to proud to just text "Hi" or call. just let him know that your worried about him, if it's been that long. Also don't ask where he's been or what he's been doing, have faith and trust in him, I'm sure he'll tell you why he have been missing for so long. just give him time.

• If a guy likes you he will call you!

I'm thinking that your not the only girl he has in his life right now...if he calls then go with the flow, where's the harm in that, just be cautious to his intentions, if he doesn't then you have your answer, for now just keep on moving forward untill a guy shows you the attention and respect that you deem acceptable to your standards without having to stop and start questioning the situation...