At the age of 20, I have to rely on dating sites to meet women? Does this make me pitiful?

So I'm 20 years old and single. I never have all that much luck with women. I desire a strong, healthy relationship. However, I can't seem to find decent women at school and while I have many friends, none of them are able to introduce me to some of their friends. As a result, I have been using various free dating sites to meet women to date and it seems odd that a guy who's only twenty years old is doing this. Is it pathetic that at the age of 20, I have to rely on dating sites to meet women?

Most Helpful Girl

• definitely not. my friends who wrk use them too to get away from the jerks at wrk and to meet people because they are too busy otherwise. if you're looking for relationship material its alwys gonna be harder to find than a girl who's just whtvr to you so chances are you're going to have to wait longer to find her. but when you do it'll be worth it! good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• No your not pitiful...i tried a dating site too once (im 21 but at the time I was 20) I met a guy and we talked on the site 4 abt a week then I gave him my number and we texted for like a month we agreed to go to a movie and met at the theater. That was the first time we saw each other and although I did c pics of him they were pics from roughly 2 years ago and he wasn't what I expected and it was awkward so dating sites aren't for me but maybe ull have better luck...good luck!

• No! Not at all : )

• Uhh.. YEAH!

What Guys Said 3

• You're looking for a strong, health relationship. Finding one at a college is like winning a lottery anymore. There are good people in college who don't want a serious relationship because it's a bit daunting, and many very creepy people claim to be looking for one because they think that label makes them seem like better boyfriend candidates. Most people in college are looking to hook up anyway.

Also, if you have a job and are a commuter, both of those will make things harder to date in a more traditional fashion.

• Pitiful? Pathetic? No, not at all.

Plenty of people find it difficult to meet someone they like, regardless of age.

• Your problem is you're looking for a decent woman and those are rare. Gold.

This doesn't make you pitiful, IMO.