Should I call him or move on?

met a guy online, he asked me out and we had a good time. I texted him a few days later and suggested we get together again sometime and got an enthusiastic response back. Had a second date, had a really good time, lots of cuddling and he kissed me. He texted me the next day to say that he had had fun and I replied saying I'd had a good time too. Now I haven't heard from him for a week? Move on or text him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Text him. Aren't you curious why you haven't heard from him? It happens to me with this girl recently. She suppose to contact me if she free as promised. Next week, No answer. I was thinking of moving on also, then I gave us another chance by contacting her. She said, something came up, but she did ask me if I'm available next week. Then we setup another date.

What Guys Said 1

• Try to stop calling or texting him for a while. He might be getting back to you.

What Girls Said 1

• What have you got to lose? You two seem fond of each other. I say give him a chance.