Would you like to date an Indian gal? What do you feel about them?

well..this question goes for white guys,if they like to date an Indian girl..do you like them?share your experience.n yea m Indian and looking for dating lol :p

Most Helpful Guy

• OH yes! have dated and had fun with a few - if you are in SA then let me know and see what develops?

• ah..thats cool ;) well m in india only right now :p

What Guys Said 4

• YES! I knew some beautiful, intelligent & sensual ones that certainly would be candidates if not married.

• As long as she wasn't too nice like a lot are, then I would. Some remind me of hardcore Christian people that are really tightly wound and proper to the maximus. As long as she was able to have fun, or at least to become corrupted by me, then I would date one.

• There's this really pretty Indian girl that works at this sports bar near my house. I would love to date her but I need to man up and talk to her first lol.

• im a white guy and I wouldn't be adversed to dating an indian gal. I prefer Asian chicks for some reason but that wouldn't stop me from dating any other race/ethnicity.

as long as you don't like those horrible bollywood musicals :P

• ok sounds great :) well ya m addicted to western music but I do listen to few bollywood musicals too :p

What Girls Said 0