Should I tell her how I feel, what should I do? Could it work?

I've lived with my mother for 19 years (I'm 19 years old now) because my father left us when I was born. My father was together with an awesome woman (not my mother) but they broke up last year and they don't have contact with each other anymore. She has a 7y old girl with him though. I don't have contact with my father either but I do have contact with my little half sister and her mother.

She is 32 years old and pretty much one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in person and she is also really nice.

She never had a boyfriend who was good to her, including my father, and she just deserves better.

I always enjoy being around her and I'm quite attracted to her.

I would love to be together with her, be it a fling or a long relationship. Should I tell her how I feel, could it work?

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah go for it. Why not? You're not related to her so you don't have to worry about breaking the law or deformed babies. But why ask the people on here? If you like her and care for her who cares what some people on an internet source whom you've never met think. But just be prepared just incase she might not like you back, that's my advice.

What Guys Said 0