How to ask a girl to hang out?

please read this part, its all important. I'm 16 (boy). there's this girl I like and she's kinda popular and is an outspoken person that's pretty artsy. were both in science together and basically we started talking after we had a study group with one of my best friends (girl). my best friend is best friends with the girl I like. anyways I just were decent friends we talk pretty often but were still getting to know each other and the school year is ending and usually all the times that I have hung out with her we were either always trying study. now that the school years ending I don't wanna end up not talking to her, so I want to be able to hang out with her but were not close enough yet for me to ask her out for like a date. so how can I ask her to hang out casually like without sounding creepy? what kind of things can I ask her to do with me? also although I'm 16 I can't drive yet and my parents are kinda strict and don't like me hanging out with girls alone or people they don't know so I need to think of an excuse for a ride. things we share in common is that were very liberal so we share a lot of views and morals and also we both have similar music taste if that helps. remember I want to ask her to hang out as friends for now. I really wanna be able to spend time with this girl and get closer to her so that I might actually have a chance with her!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0

• well you could ask her out with some mutual friends to the beach

ask to go to this new resturant together because your parents won't take you

ask to go to an art festival

hope these things help:)

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!