Should I call the friendship off

Ok my boyfriend and I have been together for 8months now. I have a male friend that I've been friend with for 8 years his married and in the Marines. He texts me all the time e-mails me and so does is wife anyways. Before me and my boyfriend got together.I told him I've had sex with my friend I've had a 3sum with him and his wife and that there's nothing more I don't have feels besides as a friend for him well his coming to town and want me and My boyfriend and him and his wife to hang out.My boyfriend now haves a problem with me txting him and wanting to hang out with him.What I'm trying to ask is if I should call the friendship off I really love my boyfriend and I never cheated on him and I don't want to lose him

Most Helpful Girl

• YEA IF You REALLY LOVE UR BOYFRIEND DEN TELL UR FRIEND LOOK IVE KNOWN You FOR SO LONG N I DONT WANNA LOOSE ARE FRIENDSHIP BUT AT DA SAME TIME I DONT WANNA LOOSE MY RELATIONSHIP WITH ME BYFRIEND BCKUZ I REALLY LOVE HIM N HE HAS A PROB WIT ME TXTN You ALL DA TIME SO OUTTS RESPEKT FOR HIM IM GOIN TO HAVE TO KUT DOWN TALKIN TO U. DONT END THE FRIENDSHIP JUS MAKE IT THOSE FRIENDSHIPS WERE You CHECK UP ON THEM TWICE A WEEK OR MAYBE ONCE A MONTH BCKUZ IN THE END UR WITH UR BOYFRIEND NOT YOUR FRIEND SO You GOTTA BE ON UR BOYFRIENDS SIDE. IM PRETTY URE UR FRIEND WILL UNDERSTAND

What Guys Said 3

• Well obviously your boyfriend cares enough about you to be slightly jealous. I don't think you should disown your friend because it makes your current boyfriend nervous. Remember that it takes two to tango and that he should trust you enough to remain faithful. Be true and honest with yourself though. If you feel that you might lose control if you two (your friend and yourself) are in the same room together alone, let us say watching a movie, then maybe you should distance yourself from your friend.

• The real questions is, which relationship is more important to you? Your current boyfriend can't develop a relationship with you, while your friends with the others. Likewise, your friendship with your friends is limited with your boyfriend.

What's important to you. Move from there, everything else will follow.

• U don't have to call it off just make sure you leave it a friendship and not let it develop into a sexual relationship cause that will ruin both your friendship with him and the relationship you have with your bf

What Girls Said 3

• I'd cool it - don't call the friendship off, just cool it down a bit. Don't hang out with them so much, text once a week, email maybe once a month. Sure, chat to his wife, but impose the same regulations as for your friend. If your boyfriend still objects, don't listen. Friendship is more important than love.

• well you know if you call the friendship off and someday you guys break up what are you going to do?

8 years of friendship shouldnt be neglected and thrown away. if ur boyfriend loves you he'll understand.

• you just shouldn't talk to him as much