What goes through your head when you know someone of your own race is dating someone outside of your own race?

Is dating someone outside of your own race?

When we go out sometimes people stare like they can't believe seeing an interracial couple. One white guy even commented this:

"you f***ing Indians come over here and take our jobs and launch your Quiki Marts, now you got to steal our white women too?" He says this after totally checking her out.

It pisses both of us off sometimes and so when people do glare at us, she'll get into lots of P.D.A just to p*ss them off and give em something to talk about. But anyways, lets say your a white woman and you see a white guy with lets say, a black woman, would you get jealous or something?

you're*

Most Helpful Girl

• i've never batted an eye at that

i live in a super multicultural city and people date people of different races all the time

i think it's cool

kids from mixed couples are usually beautiful

some people are assholes, and you just need to them out. they probably have some weird issues

What Girls Said 17

• Not even on my list of things to give a s.hit about, haha.

• Just like pretty much everything on this site, yet everyone including you and me log in anyways

• Exactly NOTHING special is going through my mind when I see an interracial couple. it's normal :)

I get so angry when people has some kind of issue with people dating a person "Outside their race"!

WHY is there some kind of problem?!

We're all human! There's nothing different between an Asian girl, a White girl or a Black girl! Just physical differences and thoughts and opinions, otherwise we're all pretty much the same..

When I'm older I'm sure I'm gonna marry an ASIAN male and have half ASIAN kids :) and I am native SWEDISH. :)

• My aunt's from Sweden, she lives in Stockholm and works at a University there, I've always wanted to visit, where do you live there? How is it?

• If I visit, can you be my tour guide? My aunt would only show me the museums and parks, I would need someone to show me the nightlife!

• LOL, wow. that really does depends haha.

• I really like interracial couples, that's why I stare. I'm sure these couples are so used to the bad kind of stares that they think I'm judging them poorly or something. But it's really a stare of admiration.

• No, I don't care.

• Well, aesthetically, I have never been attracted to a white guy.. This makes sense to me. I do not give it a second thought. I am more likely to think its odd when two white people are together.. its so... white ..bland..I do not get the attraction...but I don't dwell long on tis either-its just a speck of a thought in my mind. perplexes me a bit. then its gone. I don't 'care' either way. none of my business.

• i'm mixed. half white, half arabian. when I see a middle-eastern guy with a non-middle-eastern woman or when I see a white guy with a non-white woman, I think 'awesome, glad to see that the people of the world are advancing socially'. :) I don't get jealous, I just admire them for making that choice.

• "you f***ing Indians come over here and take our jobs and launch your Quiki Marts, now you got to steal our white women too?"

how ironic.

But are you sure that's what people are staring about? Sometimes you feel like people are staring at you and tend to jump to the wrong conclusion (I get that when my face is covered in chocolate and I haven't noticed, 'hey, everyone's checking me out, I must look great' true story.)

And for the record, of course I wouldn't.

• What's ironic about it?

And no, I'm not delusional, I can tell the difference between someone lost in serious thought that just happens to look your way and the evil eye.

When you eat chocolate next time, carry some napkins with you

• Never mind.

But where do you live then? Sounds like a cozy place.

And a mirror ;)

• if she's white then its like shame...what the hell are you doin with yo punk ass... but I guess to each its own, right? I'm just being honest. Its the new trend for black men to be with white women and it kinda drives me insane but what can ya do? nothing..

• I don't support interracial dating

• because it's important for me to perpetuate my ethnicity. I want my kids to be what I am. and I would much rather date somebody that has my same cultural understandings than date someone who comes from an entirely different background. and it's not that I really care that other people do it, I just don't agree with it.

• well, one things for sure, if me and this white girl get married, we will have very cute half white half brown babies that, when growing up, won't need to spend money to get a tan

• No, I don't care. You should focus on finding your own happiness instead of worrying about others.

• Nothing goes through my head.

• I think its adorable. Its f***in' adorable * tear*. Hahah

• Do what you gotta do and if people don't like it that's there problem.. Enough said

• nothing really

• I don't care. I don't see why that is a big deal at all

• honestly, I don't like it much. I'm a black woman and when I see a black guy with a non black woman it depends on what he looks like. if he's ugly or looks broke I don't care, but if he looks like someone I'd date then I get annoyed because I feel like he could have found someone within his race to date

but then again I date latinos so guess I'm a hypocrite lmao

• i love seeing interracial couples out in public. They have cute babies.

What Guys Said 9

• Next person who gives you that kind of flak again, kick him/her hard and take a giant sh*t on them! I am a mixed black/white American and few things gets on my nerves more than bigotry and women who don't put out. I look at interracial dating as a positive step towards growth of wisdom for the human race(and I use the term loosely). People are people, outer appearance means nothing compared to their consciousness with The Force. HAHAHAHA.

All jokes aside, I prefer interracial dating as I belong to all, and none at the same time.

• Well, racism still exists in U.S. and in many other countries, even though it is said to be eradicated.

It's not about the race difference between you and your girlfriend. It is about the race difference between that guy and your girlfriend.

Some people just can't handle the fact that all humans are equal, no matter what their age, gender, race, nationality or religion is.

• I feel obliged to answer this because I'm an indian

It's KWIK-E-Mart

You gotta tell that guy that people came from all over to europe and elsewhere to go to America and got rid of the indians that were living there, so f*** him

I don't get jealous when I see other indian people with white or black people, I think were more attracted to our own race anyway

But I do know of people who don't like interracial dating but I tend not to associate myself with them

I couldn't care but I know my parents and others might not like it as there apparently too 'different, my mom told me that she wouldn't like me goijng out with a muslim or a black girl

But because of the different religions I can kinda understand why but it won't stop me dating whoever I want

• I think it's cool to see interracial couples but I can't help but get a little jealous (for a lack of better word) when I see a white dude with an Asian girl. I always wonder why it's so hard for an Asian guy to get with a white girl, not that I just prefer white girls. I love em all.

• I admire it and find it refreshing. I do not find white girls solely attractive.

• I could care less.

• Haters gonna hate.

• Lol, lej on her getting into pda to annoy them. I dunno, its never actually happened to me. Oh it has! Yes! My friend was/is (uhm) this african guy. And she used to muck about with a load of turks. I never even considered it... I didn't even remember, until I typed out 'Its never actually happened to me', hahaha.

I did complain about this American guy came over and took the girl I fancied, in that way, but mostly for lulz.

• what does LEJ stand for? its bothering me, I looked it up, low end jazz? literacy for environmental justice?

• LOL! Lej, colloquial term meaning 'Pertaining to legend, or is equal to legendary status.' Its like saying 'awesome'

• nothing I care less