Online dating really sucks big time!

I've been seeing a guy I met online for a few weeks and he's still going on the site we met EVERYDAY! When I decided to give him a shot, I cancelled my account and focused on him even though I used to be a serial dater.

He tells me how much he likes me and crap. I'm about to dump him. I can't stand it.

What the hell is wrong with people? Why do you keep shopping when you act as if you've met the right one for you?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I agree. I cannot believe that people are so ridiculous to not realize that their activity on the site will show up. I had a guy I dated tell me that he kept his account because he had already paid for it, like you cannot delete your profile regardless. It is super insulting because it would be like dating a guy who openly dated other girls and did not try to hide it. I do think adults can date several people but not when they act like they have really set themselves on you and definitely not if they are kissing you and trying to be intimate.

Rather than dump him though, I would say what do you have to lose by asking him about this. Don't get angry or say it in a confrontational way, but just ask him casually why he is going on the site. Why not have some fun and tell him that if he is still keeping his options open, that he can call you when he has sorted things out and is really ready to focus on you. Say it nicely and wish him well, I bet he his head will spin wondering about you, lol.

Good luck!

• We have gotten intimate, this is why I'm so pissed. Anyway, I just reopened my account. I'm gonna have to move on. I don't want to get hurt.

• Oh man... this guy had never done the online thing before so, I believe he was serious. I guess he got wrapped up in all the "hits". :(

• Who even knows if he was telling the truth about that, but I have known several guys who were trying to use online dating to meet someone but they enjoyed casual sex with as many girls as would allow for that. I found that you can enjoy all they say but until it calms down into a guy actually trying to get to know you and really remembering things you say, sex has got to stay out of it.

• The problem is that you met the right one, he hasn't

• YUP! I believe all the sh*t he was spitting. UGH!