Why do guys always lead us girls and leave us hanging?

I feel so sad right now. I feel like killing myself :(

He tease me in the best way.. he called me with nicknames.. he praised me... and makes me believe all the craps from his mouth.. and now I was wrong :( I fell down for his perfect face.. I can't forget him... :'(

Most Helpful Girl

• awwwww girl its not just guys its all of us..and yes it does hurt but you just have to be strong cry all you want its going to help perhaps party do something crazy..idk smoke some weed I'm young myself..srry but yea.anways if you need someone to talk to I'm here..jus chat me

What Guys Said 1

• Everyone is guilty of that, happened to me plenty of times. Talking to somebody about it is the best thing to ease the pain.

What Girls Said 4

• thats 'guy' don't derserve you!, you can do so much better, SOME guys are such d***s, don't let him bring you down!

• a guy isn't worth taking your life. just try and move on even though it seems hard. Good luck!

• Please don't! There will be others!

• because dumb girls always fall for it :'(.

• people just need to stop f***ing around with other significant's feelings :'(