What do you think of a 17-year-old girl who's never been kissed?

^ Yeah, that's me.

Honestly, the reason why I haven't is because I want it to be special...it'd be a shame to waste it.

Is that lame? Or dorky?

Most Helpful Guy

• My friend hadn't been on a date till he was 23... he ended up marrying the first one, and they're still happily married 6 years later. Go figure.

It's your decision and therefore perfectly alright, and if anyone else says otherwise they're a douche. Truth.

What Guys Said 3

• No, not at all. I hadn't been kissed seriously at that age either. I'm glad I waited for a real good woman, so I will never want to forget. Good for you.

• It's normal.

• perfectly fine

What Girls Said 3

• It's totally fine. I'm 20 and have never been kissed. 2 other people in my group of friends are in the same boat as me, and they're both 21. We always joke around about how "pathetic" we are, but in reality we know that it's completely OK. Just keep your chin up and eventually it will happen with the right person. Don't sweat it. :)

• it is not lame or dorky, it's great that you have respect for yourself. don't throw something away that means so much to you.

• there are a lot of people that age out there that haven't been kissed. stop worrying :)