Do you prefer good girls or bad girls, and why?

Same for girls - good guys or bad boys? And gays you can answer too. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Bad boy's and naughty defiant girls. But it depends on what you define as bad, really. It's a given that we have different definitions of what is bad.

What Girls Said 7

• guys who are both good and bad (sugar AND spice)

• I'm somewhere between darkness and light.

Though I always remember to carry a flashlight with me in case I lose my balance.

• I have no idea. Do you mean bad as like "has a prison record, drinks heavily, gets in fights a lot", or bad as in "naughty in bed"?

• I'd prefer a good guy

:)

• Good guy, obviously, the girls answering in between, and a bit of both have absolutely no idea what a bad guy means.

Good guys, real good guys that don't even know that they are the wonderful being that they are, for me, thank you.

• i want an in between

• i generally prefer bad boys and bad girls :)

why? well, in my experience, people who who fall under the category of "good" in behavior seem to be incredibly arrogant and self righteous, on top of being the most boring people I've ever met. some are cool, I have friends who are good guys, girls, but I probably wouldn't date them. I guess its also the fact that I'm not exactly goody two shoes over here. lol I'm definitely a bad girl. So, at the very least, I would just assume we are not compatible. I've always just been attracted to people who rebel against convention and do their own thing, they aren't afraid to get a little rough and dirty and actually do what they want to do. I absolutely love that. and there are so many types of bad girls, bad boys to choose from. And in my experience, theyre passionate and when they really love you they would do anything for you.

I think good girls, good guys have their pros too. However, I notice they only have bad things to say about us. lol

What Guys Said 3

• Only the good'est of girls, as I am the good'est of boys

• Good boys and good girls.

• Good girls. A real partner is golden.