How do I start over from a bad breakup?

I just got of a bad relationship with liar and a cheat. I feel like I have no trust in men anymore Because this is the third time this has happened to me. How can I start dating and trusting again? What are some red flags I should look for when I first start to date someone? Me and my now ex boyfriend were together 2 years and 7 months. While we were dating he got and engaged to another woman and didn't find out until recently. Not only that but I found out he had a lot of other girlfriends on the side. I really need advice on how date so I can avoid this in the future.

What Guys Said 1

• You managed to find men who treat you like sh*t 3 times. Was this in a row, or just 3 men in your entire dating history?

If it was in a row - when you find yourself attracted to a man, head the other way. You have absolutely horrendous taste.

If it was just 3 dudes, and you've dated quite a few - reflect on all the guys who treated you right. Look at how they presented themselves differently from the assholes.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not sure of the backstory here...do you go from one relationship to the next? How much time between relationships? Speaking from my own experience of several long term (1-5 yr) relationships, the most important thing you need to do is TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. Relax and put your energy into something else besides another guy. Based on your question, you don't sound ready to be dating anyone...you're still hurt. You need to relax and be happy ON YOUR OWN first. Once that happens, you may even attract the type of guy that won't consider taking advantage of you.