If your a guy would you call your friend whos a girl cute if you didn't like like her?

if your a guy would you call your friend whos a girl cute if you didn't like like her? because I was texting my guy friend and he said I was cute but that he was saying it in a non flirting way, and he's friends with some other girls but he doesn't really flirt with them so I don't know if he likes me or if he was just being nice to me

Most Helpful Guy

• ya all the time. almost all of my chick friends are cute. call me a douche bag, but its easier for me to be friends with a girl I find attractive

What Guys Said 2

• We like our friends because we are attracted to them. Sure it might not always be sexual but clearly you like some aspect of their personality to be friends with them. They are funny, make you smile, smell great, great eye candy, has a car, buys you drinks, etc.

I'd make sure you both don't have alcohol when you ask him how he feels about you. If he's not into you, then he should be okay just remaining friends.

• sure if it will boost the persons ego/self esteem why not? fyi guys don't find insecurity very attractive at all, including me

What Girls Said 2

• i tell my guy friends they're cute all the time. well not ALL the time, but once in a while I'm like 'you're so cute!' and I pinch their arm or something, I'm not doing it because I like them though. you can say someones cute without having feelings for them :P

• Sorry but, "cute" is a friends word.