Is a SINGLE guy allowed to go on first dates with more than one girl at the same time? What do you think? Is it wrong or not?

Is a SINGLE guy allowed to go on first dates with more than one girl at the same time?

For example, have a first date with Jessica on Friday, with Amanda on Saturday and with Maria on Sunday?

P.S I didn't promise to anyone anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you go on a 2nd/3rd date with one girl it'd be best to stop seeing the other 2 girls

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I think it's fine, as long as your honest about it. I don't mean that on your date with Jessica on Friday, you have to tell her, "By the way, I'm going on a date with another girl on Saturday and a different girl on Sunday", but if a girl asks you if you're seeing other people, you should tell her the truth and don't lead her on to think she's the only girl you're seeing if she isn't.

• It's called multi-dating some guys/girls do it.

It's right/wrong based on who you ask.

Since you're asking you either:

think it's wrong

want reassurance that it's not which is just approval seeking

• It's not wrong, as long as you haven't agreed to be exclusive with anybody then there's nothing wrong with it. You are still single and as such allowed to date whomever you want. And if you mean you never want to enter a relationship with any of them then make sure you tell them that. You shouldn't be dishonest about your intentions, whatever they are.

• I don't see anything wrong with it. As long as you haven't official committed to a monogamous relationship, it's cool.

• Yes. But do not sleep with them. That is not cool.

• There's nothing wrong with that.

What Guys Said 3

• It's called dating, you go on dates with different women until you find the best one. I was dating 9 women at one time, as in I had 9 women that I would go on dates with, and that was it, I wasn't exclusive with any of them.

• no its not wrong, its kinda like a test drive. but I agree with DebiPie that it would be wrong to sleep with them.

• Go for it!