How nervous were you before your first kiss?

I was so nervous. I actually "researched" how to kiss before hand cause I was so scared I would do it wrong and he would think I was a horrible kisser, and never want to see me again. Lol.

So what about you guys? Were you nervous?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never been kissed, but I would be afraid of the same thing you were. If I'm a bad kisser will she want to ever see me again?

What Guys Said 2

• I wasn't nervous at first, but when I saw how nervous she was, I was getting nervous too. Then I took a deep breath emptied my mind (<guys are pro's at that) and just sealed the deal. She was surprised and smiled at me, then we kept kissing for like 30 minutes straight.

I guess she liked it :D, I know I enjoyed it.

• even though I've never Kissed, I'm pretty sure I'd be nervous... Once I had a dream that a girl was about to kiss me, I woke up soaked in sweat... Just shows you that I have small Cojonas when it comes to girls...

What Girls Said 3

• i wasn't that nervous, but he caught me off guard. I was nervous the first time he tried with his tongue though :P

• I was really nervous. I was 13, he was one of my first 5 boyfriends.

• I did the exact same thing. In fact, I was so nervous I really DID do it wrong and we ended up bashing teeth haha. But I got over it, and now I'm told that I am a very good kisser ;)