He's not doing anything and won't hang out with me? GUYS--major relationship issues..please help. I need help.

so my boyfriend and I have been dating for about a year and lately he seems distant like he says he loves me and everything but whenever we text he never says anything its usually one word answers and we only hang out like once a week and he says he's busy but sometimes he's not doing anything and won't hang out with me? what does this mean? I've tried talking to him about it but he just gets annoyed when I bring it up!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He's pulling away from you girl. I think he wants to break up but doesn't have the balls to do it. I think if I were you, I would flat out ask him if he is seeing someone else and if he wants to end this relationship. It is better to know than to go on this way. It truly is. You can move on and find someone who can be there for you and make each other happy, so to speak.

Do it as soon as you can. Best of luck to you.