Will a guy tell you if he is annoyed with you?

I text this guy and I feel like he is annoyed but I can't tell. would he tell me if he was?

Most Helpful Girl

• what make you think this guy is annoyed with you? In my book if a guy answers your texts and make conversations with you then he is not annoyed at all. If he is doesn't respond to you at all then he is not interested in you.

What Guys Said 2

• I tell upfront and I expect women to do the same but of course they don't and when I do, I'm labeled as a jerk, I'm just being honest.

• as long as your saying it nicely lol. I wish all guys would. because it is so annoying when you can't tell if you are being annoying lol

• Of course I'm as nice as I can be, but still comes off as offensive. Personally, I take less offense in girls being upfront than in getting one word answers, annoyed looks, trying to have a conversation and telling me "I'm just tired, that's why I'm not talkative" and then 3 minutes later somebody else comes along and she is all chatty and laughing. That not only the girl being a jerk, she is also a liar,I just don't get why some people fake niceness, I guess the fabric of society is very complex

• kinda like asking a women what's wrong you may get the run around if you ask but if his responses go from being extremley long like paragraphs to one words then he could be anoyd but no guarntee depending on what you said

What Girls Said 3

• No he will not tell you up front because he doesn't want to be mean.

if you ask while you are talking to him when you feel like you are, just ask & he will probably say no lol.

if you ask him another day & ask he will probably say Never, yes , sometimes

i got' sometimes' when I asked a 2nd time lol oh well,

• it depends on how well you knoow him. but sometimes he won't tell you, sometimes he will. also depends on how open his personality is

• probably not. esp if you guys arent' that close