Any advice on what I should do or should I just walk away?

For the first time in a long time I am really interested in this guy, we've been talking/dating these last couple months but we both don't want anything too serious, because he goes to college in NC. We have been pretty much hangout almost everyday this summer since he has gotten back from school..Everything was going just great until this past week when he basically blew me off 3 times =/. He would make plans with me and then at the last min would tell me that he was hanging out with old friends or was too tired but this last time I called him too see if he wanted to hangout and he never answered. Usually he'll texts me back the next day and he didn't, Its been 2 days since I've heard from him. I want to text him but I don't want to do lol. I really like this guy and would like to continue dating him throughout this summer. Any advice on what I should do? or should I just walk away?

Most Helpful Guy

• Anon,

Honestly, if you both want anything serious, which in my opinion is BS, then you shouldn't be investing so much of yourself in this. Your time and sanity are worth way more than a BOY. We "men" blow off women who are CONVENIENT. If you are always there when he opens the door, why should he leave the house? You either need to be honest and set things straight (what do you have to lose?) or you need to drop it. I know you like HIM, but there will be more of HIM, better ones. Enjoy YOUR summer, not someone elses.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• i think you should just walk away because first of all you two didn't want anythign serious . he is going to go to college in NC but the fact that he hasn't been returning your calls and keeps blowing off spending time with you I think you hsould just leave it . spend your time trying to find a guy that you can date who will not leave and actually goes to college in your area and has a better possibility of the relationship lasting longer

• dont go after him.make him come to you. don't do all the work.its not worth it if he isn't trying.