My boyfriend hang out with some bitchy girls because they are his classmates

and he says they are like his sisters but I really don't like him to hang out with them he even goes to their house and stays for night to do assignment what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• well I guess it depends. cause if you have trust in your relationship then you should be okay./. but because of past relationships I had I don't know what to think. just ask him why he needs to hang with them( even if its an assignment) and tell him you don't really like it.

What Guys Said 2

• talk to him but remember you cannot change him because that will force him away, try show him how you feel, I believe that its a bit odd tht he stays but aslong as you trust him is the biggest thing

• this may sound like the least helpful thing I could say, but it is what you should do, in the words of the beatles, "let it be."

What Girls Said 1

• Well maybe get to know them and maybe go over to their house and see what their doing because this 'project' might not be a project. If you get to know them maybe you'll understand why he likes them.