What's up with this? Are we over?

So the guy I like invited me to his "secret spot" but I couldn't go because I had something that day. Now its been like a 2 weeks, and every time I ask him to hang out, he says he doesn't have time? He knows I like him, and I thought he liked me back, but evidently not. Is he over hanging out with me? Should I say something about it? HELP! ):

Most Helpful Guy

• He is being immature and childish. You genuinely had a problem that day when he invited you and he is sulking because you said no. It is not worth pursuing him further.

However, try to think back and see whether you were rude to him when you said no. Did you say that you would love to but had something already planned out and may be can go another time. If you had been courteous, there is nothing you need to do further.

What Guys Said 2

• just give him a call and ask him whether he want to hang out again or not, if he doesn't then he doesn't like you and is probably not worth your time...

• He has probably got some other girl for the time being...he ll come back to you sometime...he is also being childish...just because you refused to meet him that day...he won't meet you either...thats really childish behviour

What Girls Said 1

• Guess he is probably talking to another girl. Just leave him be and he'll be back to you when he wants to talk to you.