What to wear on a first date?

I'm going on a first date with a guy I have been talking to for a while. We both went to a party where he saw me in heels and a dress, but now we are going out for a meal and a film, what's best to wear?

Thanks guys, I went in jeans flats, a dressy kind of lace top and a cardi with a bit of jewellery to dress it up a bit. Ill save your other suggestions for the 2nd date!

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm thinking something like this and heels

link

What Guys Said 2

• Casual dress/casual skirt and top; flats. At some point, you will have to switch to jeans or shorts, but since you have worn a dress with him before and since you are going out to eat -- you will have to dress a little nicer this time.

• It was at a party that he saw you for the first time and it happened to be you in a dress. He should not expect to see you in a dress/skirt. Wear what you feel most comfortable in and I would check the weather where you are. Have fun!

What Girls Said 1

• Casual sundress and cute flip flops. It's bad when a guy sees you in a dress the first time! He'll expect you to be dressy from now on.