First date rules? are there any?

Okay so I was wondering if there are any first date things to know. like I don't care if we make out and stuff on the first date but that's about it. like don't tell me you shouldn't make out because I only go on dates with people I know and like yeah. but like should you make out when he drops you home or like during the date or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have a connection with the guy and you want to show him how much you had fun that night also that you like him, then yes go ahead and make out with the guy. Definitely show interests.

Can you answer my question?

Click The link

What Guys Said 1

• Making out on the first date is risky.. He may think you do it with every guy you date..

What Girls Said 2

• The most important rule is to enjoy your time and have fun. There's nothing wrong with making out with someone on the first date, just don't do anything you could regret later..just don't take it further than that on the first date

• you just gotta do you, if you want to take it further that's cool, we are young and you are more likely to regret what you didn't do than what you did do. there shouldn't be any rules liek "dont take it any further" if its right, its right. its not like you are committing your soul to something, its just sex (or whatever you want to do). that being said, don't feel obligated to make out with him, if its wrong its wrong

• There are no rules. Just go out there and have fun. Stop overthinking