What was your first kiss like?

I just had mine fairly recently and it certainly wasn't what I had expected. I'm curious 1. How old were you? 2. Was it what you expected? 3. Did you like it? (I'm asking this just because I've heard many people say that their first kiss was really awkward...I liked mine)

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• never had another kiss like it

What Guys Said 4

• I was 16, I had a girl over and we just made out. I don't know why or how but it just sort of happened, I feel violated :(

• dry, uninspiring. the girl did it to prove to her friend that kisses didn't mean anything.

• :( Hopefully your next one was better...

• Fist kiss was at age 13.

And it felt great.

• what I remember of mine is being crappy think many people had the same experiance because they thought ti would be this amazing thing and built it up too much

What Girls Said 2

• 12, I didn't expect it at all, nor had I thought about it. it happened really fast and I didn't react; just thought "what the hell?!?!?" considering the guy that did it was a friend who never looked me in the eye again...blah.

• my first kiss was at the age of 13, with my first bis love =)

and it was like in a hollywood movie, and it was perfect =)