Would you date someone who dates multiple people at once?

Would you proceed to date someone assuming they told you they are also dating other people.

Most Helpful Girl

• That depends, by "dating" do you mean the beginning phase? Going on dates, getting to know each other, but not in a relationship? Yeah I would. If you mean the kind of guy who has open relationships with many women then no.

• Beginning phase getting to know each other. Both parties are looking for a relationship.

• I think that's fine to date multiple people at once. You barely know each other at all, cutting off all your other options is what a commitment is for. Why would anyone make a commitment to someone they don't even know?

What Girls Said 4

• yes, isn't that what just dating is all about, getting to know someone without commitment?

• Not at all !

• yeah, that's normal. I don't expect a guy to only date 1 girl at a time. you date to see who you like. if you're single then you can do what you want. I don't put all my eggs in 1 basket either. if we're not committed then both of us can date as many people as we want

• yeah why not> we date to see who is compatible with us, to see who we like. AS long as you are single, you can date as many people as you wanmt as long as you are not sleeping with them but really tryin to see who is the one for you. I mean I know people don't want no one else interfering with there chance with you but that's what dating is really. Its a choice on how you want to date.

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly no. I know it sounds selfish but I would want her to focus her attention onto me instead of having to share it with me and some other guy or guys. I wouldn't want a relationship with someone like that.

• Nope