Don't you guys just love when an anonymous user calls you ugly?

But they're too scared to show their face? I think it's funny, and then they don't like your answer so they act all big and bad and throw insults at you yet they're still anonymous. And why do some users get so angry at certain answers? I mean it's just the Internet, do they really take it that seriously? Lol Has this happened to anyone else? Thoughts?

link <---my inspiration for this question. Thank you anonymous user:)

Most Helpful Guy

• I just got blocked by a guy who wanted to know why his arm right was bigger than his other one

I said he should start masturbating with his left

He got all angry and started calling me an immature virgin and a puny teen,

Like wow can't you take a joke

This anon girl yesterday who's got the 'who'll lose there virginity first' insulted all the guys calling them stupid and pathetic for not having had sex

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah once or twice, someone claimed " I'm ugly" or "gross", It was a guy and I said "oh really now?, what about you?" he replies " I'm a hot man, your girlfriend texts me when your at work " or something like that. Its just idiotic people I pay them no attention and neither should you. There are just some trolls or dumb person behind a computer. I know I'm not the greatest looking guy in the world but I know I'm not the ugliest either. That's what I say to myself when people do things similar to that.

• Lol yeah. I answered a question asking if the user was a guy or girl cus the icon was pink but "she" was talking about doing a girl so I thought maybe she accidently put the wrong gender when signing up. Apparently she's lesbo and got all pissed at me and called me ugly lol

• No problem

• People are just arseholes generally.

It's not entirely related, but seems a good forum to vent. As I was out and about on two separate occasions someone called me a 'slaphead' and a 'baldie' (I have a shaved head). Hilarious eh? Of course they were with a group of friends, too cowardly to say that kind of thing otherwise. It's this kind of nasty, cowardly mindlessness that seems to define our sorry species; it's conduct in real life as well as online.

• I don't really care that much, to be honest. It's not that they're scared to show their face, it's that they don't want to be associated with the question that was asked. Most people on this site have no issues with saying who they like or don't like, or find unattractive.

• So DO girls with bigger butts have a different experience with doggy? I didn't bother looking at the answers except yours to see what was up.

• Lol I don't know I doubt it

• I shall find out then. I'll use it as a pickup line :)

"Hey what's up. How big are your cheeks, really?"

• Absolutely.

• Just trolls nuff said.

• You're far from ugly, so don't worry about it.

What Girls Said 9