I want to kiss my best friend so bad, how?

i found out that she likes me as much as I like her but we aren't a couple yet but I still want to kiss those sexy lips of her. So how do I go about doing that?

i saw on the movie Hitch that the guy goes 90% of the way and the woman goes 10% and you wait as long as it takes for her to go the other 10%
Should I tell her that I want to kiss her?

Most Helpful Girl

• well get really close to her and put your lips against hers,it's not rocket science

What Girls Said 2

• BE A MAN! trust me grab her from behind turn her around and just kiss her with all the passion in your heart... I sure she'll fall in love with you rite there:)

• Yeah, just kiss her.

Don't listen to that stupid Hitch advice, there shouldn't be any "rules" about kissing. Once she notices you're leaning in, she'll lean in as well.

• @Update: You can if you want, but I think it would be more enjoyable if you just did it spontaneously. Look into her eyes, put your hand in her hair... then go for it.

What Guys Said 4

• sure, tell her you want to kiss her. You got nothing to lose and might be very surprised at the response. And then give her a good, slow smack on the lips, brushing your lips against hers before slowly inserting your tongue into her mouth and swirling it around her tongue, going deeper and deeper as you cup the back of her head and gently push it into your face for maximum kissy contact. mmmmmm - now doesn't that sound good?

• Just do it. If she doesn't lean in than go all the way. Don't get carried away though just one good one then stop. You will know if she wants more

• Do it, you'll be surprised how well it goes.

• Yes