Do girls like bad boys

Do you like the bad boy type.or the nice guy, what classifies him as a bad boy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have dated both, and I have to say I prefer nice guys. Bad boys? I classify a bad boy as someone who goes against morals and someone who hits my mates/family in a malicious way or insults them in a malicious way. For example my ex hit my new lad, and I now classify him as a bad boy. Bad boys tend to go against the rules and they don't care who they hurt. They lie and pretend they love you when they don't, and they then dump you so coldly that you feel like you're at the North Pole, and after that they laugh about it.

Nice boys care how you feel and they genuinely love you. They're also in the minority down in Ramsgate!

What Girls Said 12

• guys who act nice but really arent, guys who are bad; both aren't that atttractive to me.

Personally I like the nice guys ;*)

• No.

I only like the good guys. I really really like the shy and mysterious ones!

The ones that pretend to be bad and 'cool' are just the most non-interesting thing to me! I can see who and what they really are in a heartbeat, which just takes the spark away.so they do nothing for me!

*StillWater*

• i like a bad boy who's actually nice, haha.

i just like the rugged looking 'i don't care, but that's okay' looking type of guy. I don't actually want a bad guy, even though the danger excites a woman, I couldn't be in a relationship with somebody who was bad.

i also just like the nice guy. I don't think that it's easy to pick just one. the nice guy would definitely be better relationship material, but if I can find a guy who has some tough guy appeal and is very sweet, I'll be happy, haha

• Well I think it depends. If I were wanting a long term relationship then I would go for the nice guy. But if I just wanted a fling or short term relationship then go for the bad boy.

• I like a guy who seems bad, but is really a gentlemen in disguise! Like I don't know what would be bad. Maybe justtt sort of doing rebellious things

• I like guys that aren't all over me but still let me know I'm the only one they're interested in.

And I also like guys I can share witty banter with, I mean if you have no sense of humor don't even come near me.

• i think sometimes nice guys try to act like a bad boy and when you can tell that just makes him annoying lol.

• i like a guy who isn't afraid to do what he wants but not like cheating or anything that would break my heart. bad boys are the most fun by far:)

• Definitely the bad boy type

but he still has to be sweet

• Bad boys are never sweet. They are insecure with themselves and take their insecurity out on their girlfriends in the form of violence and abuse. Try making a joke targeted towards a bad boy's very sensitive ego and see if he gets angry or lets it slide.

• That's not true at all

my current boyfriend is a bad boy due to life experiences that have made him this way

but still has a very caring sweet side. In no way is he ever abusive I think it's pretty extreme to come to those conclusions

• Someone who seems like a bad boy buh is a sweetheart at heart

• i like a guy who is exciting and there is a risk of being caught and having an adventurous time but not a bad boy like a jerk. I also like when they have a sensitive side.. but not too sensitive where they seem gay...

• I like nice guys. I think guys that do bad things are weak.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm a guy reporting on how I've perceived what a bad boy vs. nice guy is to a girl

Bad Boy

1. Always leading

2. Confident

3. Goes for it knowing there is nothing to loose

4. Steps over the line to figure it out

Nice Guy

1. Respectful

2. Maybe confident but doesn't show it well

3. Doesn't step over the line

4. Way to patient for what he wants

• I think a lot of people here are referring to bad boy as being a criminal, and a nice guys as to being a saint. That could be the case in real life situations but not when it comes to dating. You can be bad boy without having a felony conviction.

There isn't really a particular look to being a bad boy as some would think, you know leather jacket, smoking, and a bike right, well maybe back in the day but in today's times, anyone can be a bad boy, it just depends on how bad you wanna be. I would classify a bad boy as a womanizer or a player. They know what their doing, their confident and they're not afraid to cross the line with women, by playfully insulting them, they don't sit around and wait for a girl to call him, he has a life he does what he wants. They are the type of guy women always wonder what he is doing.

A nice guy thinks well if she's nice then I will be nice and do everything for her and I won't let her down, they do everything they can not to make a woman mad probably because they don't want conflicts. But what they don't get is that women want you voice your own opinion and have a back bone and not let them walk all over you, why do you think women play so many games with guys, the ones that fall into their traps, man there out, it's a way of thinning the herd, and the guys who don't play games with them are the ones they want, or those guys turn it back on the women and they play games with them.

• Girls just like a guy that pursues them and shows them attention. If you aren't doing it, then the "bad" boys are going to.

• girls just like guys are not the same they're different types .