Should I call him for the next date?

I've been hanging out with this guy for a few weeks now and we've only gone out on a few dates. In the beginning, he'd be calling and texting me all the time. But last week, I HAD to text him to hang out again. Everytime we've hung out I felt that he is interested but now I'm not so sure. Now its been almost a week after our last date. Should I call him or should I wait for him to get in touch with me? I don't want to seem too 'clingy', so I feel like I should wait. Is he just afraid of calling or what? Is he just trying to sort things out? Is he trying to figure out where he stands with me? I don't know, I'm confused and quite frankly a little pissed off.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a similar situation. And I am a little pissed off too. I wish men would just tell women straight up how they feel about us. Instead we sit here worrying about what we did wrong, etc. I think the best thing to do is maybe send him a message but if he doesn't answer move on. He may eventually try to get up with you again. Then you will be in control and can do the same thing back to him.

What Guys Said 1

• Wait. If he's interested, he'll call. If he doesn't call, it's because he's waiting for you to get the hint.

What Girls Said 1

• If he isn't calling as much as he used to, maybe he isn't that into you. Ask him to chat to you about where you guys stand. Then go from there.