Date someone younger?

would you date or have dated or dating someone younger then you? My best friend is going to be 20 in a week and I'm going to be 28. I don't care about age, I'm just curious.

1|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is the youngest I've ever dated...6 months younger lol so not much of a difference. He also happens to be the most mature guy I've ever dated, irony. I typically prefer to date older though for maturity reasons. But I make exceptions for exceptional people.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• The youngest I would date is 25 and up

0|0
    0|0
  • he can only be a year younger than me and he can be older as long as he's not so old that he could be my father

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a guy who was more than 2 years younger than me. I used to think I'd never do that because it would be weird... But I did, and I've gotta say that I loved it!

0|0
    0|0
  • i would never date a guy younger than me.

0|0
    0|0
    • why?

• Show All
    • you know your only 19 so dating a 18 year old makes you uncomfortable?

• yea it would make me feel like a granny .

• yes, I don't care about age either.

0|0
    0|0
    • yea as long as you like each other. My step dad and mom are 7 years apart, and they have been married for 20 years, 21 years this August.

• I always look for older guys, but I met this guy 5 years younger than me... I must say it's 2 weird and I haven't get over the fact that he is that young, but we love each other and so far is working out.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's too big

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• When I was 25, I dated a girl who was 20. As you get older, age difference doesn't matter as much as personal chemistry and what you both have in common (in my humble opinion).

0|1
    0|0
  • always date younger...

but do make the exception for some cougars

0|0
    0|0