How do I get him to kiss me?

I've become really close with this guy over the last two years and I know he likes me too, but he's really shy and won't act on it. I'm really shy too and don't want to scare him off by being forward enough to just go up and kiss him. What can I do to make him realize I like him too and to maybe put the idea of kissing me in his mind? lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You can't make him do anything. But seriously... just kiss him! He'll appreciate it.

• BeerY is ryt jst do it..be gentle and sweet..he'll now want more and more..

• oh my gosh I don't know if I can! I'm so nervous... I've never been kissed before or kissed anyone. what if I screw it up? what if he gets creeped out...

• It doesn't have to be anything elaborate. Just a gentle kiss, you know? I promise, it comes naturally. Don't worry!

• My lord I'm having this problem too :L everyone's telling me to be bold but I don't want to scare him either :O

• you won't scare him! just do ittt.

• ooh OK :D will do ^_^ I just hope I can without hyperventilating 0_o thaaaaanks! :D