Forced break up. should we stay friends?

my best friend and I were forced to "break-up" even though we never technically dated.. we did everything a couple did, we just were never allowed to make it official. and apparently now we're not allowed to even do what we were.

nothing immoral like sex or anything was happening between us. just making-out.. as in prolonged kissing, no fondling each other or anything like that at all.

we're good Christian kids.

anywho. we were best friends before we took it another step forward.. and when we "broke-up" we reassured each other we couldn't lose each other completely, especially as best friends.

so while we're not communicating at the moment because the feelings are still raw, would it be wise to eventually return to our best friend ways?

is it possible? anyone else deal with this?

any advice?

we still definitely like each other right now, but we just don't know what to do.

What Guys Said 1

• I would probably try to stick together if you can. I am sure you could work around the whole split up business.

What Girls Said 1

• i think it's going to take time for you guys to get back to what you were before. so give it time