Should I meet up with him even though he has a girlfriend?

A guy that I had a fling with a few months ago wants to meet up with me again. But he has been dating a girl for two (almost 3) months now. But he wasn't seeing anyone when we met first time around. He said they are serious about each other and that they both ‘love each other’. So why does he want to meet up and have sex with me? I really think that I am in love with him. I’d do anything for him. He’s so good looking and he has a lot of female admirers. He asked me to go out with him a few months ago and I said no because I felt I didn’t trust him. And now I am glad I have made that decision because I felt he wouldn’t make great boyfriend material. But I still have feelings for him. And I can't change that even though I wish I could. I can see he is a player but that doesn’t change my feelings for him. The time we were apart which was a few months I could not stop thinking about him. I thought about him every single day. I’ve been with other guys since then but I don’t want them or care about them. I only care about him. I’ve never felt this way about anyone else before. And I find myself so much happier now that we are back texting each other. He sent me a text message yesterday saying ‘I think I love you’. I was so happy when I read it. The happiest I’ve been in a long time. I’ve been through a lot lately with another guy I would really just like to be with someone rather than be on my own. I really wish people would not judge me so harshly if I was going to meet him I would have done so already. I was suppose to meet him today after work and I didn’t. And I don’t want to hurt his girlfriend even though I don’t even know who she is.

Most Helpful Girl

• he has a girlfriend and is a player so don't even bother. don't let yourself get swept away by the attention this guy is giving you. I know it feels good to hear but always remember in the back of your mind IT IS JUST GAME! this works on tons of girls and is the reason why he's such a successful player. if you meet up with him you'll only get caught up in more emotions. if you get this giddy over texts imagine how you'll feel about him when you meet up with him...focus your time on something else and do not take him seriously. you can't trust him. think of him as just another guy and imagine him taking a big crap on the toilet if you want to destroy the illusion of loving this guy and admiring him. he is NO GOOD.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• i don't judge so it comes down to what you want to do..but I don't think he is boyfriend material

• because sex with her has become predictable and boring.F*** him but don't fall for "i love you" crap. The sex will be awesome. and if he does not have sex with you, he will find some one else to sleep with him.

• No! don't be a selfish, home wrecking skank that gets her ass beat.