No Dates .. and wanting to lock me in his room? meaning?

Ok so I am in a swingers relationship me and my husband both see other people. I met this really awesome guy and we get along absoultly wonderfully. I couldn't really ask for more. But he won't take me on a date, we always hang out at his apartment. I know we have only been around each other a few times and talked for quite some time though, over texts and the internet. But he tells me he wants to lock me up in his room and never let me leave. What does this mean?

and why haven't we went on a date yet?

Wait as I am writing this he sends me a ? asking what do I think a first date should be like?

Is that a good sign?

Most Helpful Guy

• well he want more than sweinger relationship .

What Guys Said 2

• I hope that "lock you up" thing is a joke. Clarify that.

As for the date, you haven't insisted firmly enough. If you let him know it's not optional, he'll shape up.

• hmmmm . I don't know much about swinging but this sounds a bit dodgy. Just remember there's a lot of screwed up people in this world.

If you meet him . make sure its in a public place!

What Girls Said 2

• You have an open marriage - but you're still married. What would be his motivation to take you out on a date if you have a man at home? I thought the intent of an open marriage was to keep the intimate emotions with your married partner while being sexually open with other partners. It sounds to me like you want something more than sex from your "awesome guy". Which might be more than he was wanting if he knows about your open marriage.

• Yes tell him what you want > but I thought swingers only went out the married for sex not dates.?.//// anyways it sounds like he wants you all to himself with the never let you leave thing