I am a God to fat women but I don't care for them?

OK so here's what happened. There was this big girl at my school who was crying because no guy wanted to go to the prom with her. I didn't have a date for the prom so I asked her out so she wouldn't feel so bad. After that like every fat girl in school started flirting with me a couple even grabbed my ass when they approached me. Now I graduated high school and I am going to community college and I went to an orientation for it today and there was like 20 fat girls and they all come up to me wanting to know if we can hang out. I don't really care for fat chicks bump I don't think I can get away from them now. What to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Who knows you might actually like one of em. I have dated guys that never dated a bigger girl before I came along and I changed their minds. It's not always looks that determines attraction. I always went for tall lanky guys. The guy I am with now is barely taller than I am and not fat, but not skinny and I f'in love it. he is the love of my life and if I hadn't given him a chance I never would have been this happy.

What Girls Said 6

• weelll it was nice of you to go to prom with that girl :), who knows maybe you will end up liking a girl at your community college who has a good personality.

• Be good and honest with them,say that you have nothing against having fat chick friend,tell that story with prom and just say that well... For relationship your looking for person who's not only smart, but looks good too, that takes care of herself ( I mean looks(does exercises,don't eat to much and stuff). That's bad to say it for fat chicks because they may get hurt or mad, but that's the way it is,there's like a huge difference between fat girls that are born like that,have genes and just can't change it and a lot different thing when they just eat,eat,eat and eat and don't like how fat they are or something like that, but still don't even try to change anything. Just sometimes you have to say the hurtful truth and don't lie. Just say truth but try not to over do it ;)

• nothing maybe you'll find one attractive and date able.

• LOL, go out with a REALLY skinny girl so they'll think that's what you prefer and they'll stay away.

• just say "sorry I'm not interested" like you would with any girl you don't wanna date. you don't have to tell them your turning them down because of their weight.

• 1|1

What Guys Said 5

• Don't discourage them; their self-esteem aren't that high as is. Be gentle and say, thanks, but I'm not interested in dating anyone right now. It's not you; seriously, I'm trying to focus on my career, or I just got out of a bad relationship, and I need some time.

• feed a stray dog and more shall come. poor bastard

• LMFAO f***ing ey, this made me crack up.

• a cautionary tale to be sure.

we can always buy him t-shirts with celery and exercise on them? could scare the behemoths away...

• Hahahahahahaha. I'm sorry. And I don't know of any advice to give you. But this is pretty funny.

• Putting the "More to love" concept to a whole new level

• LMFAO at the angry fat girl responses.