I HATE texting. Is he playing stupid games?

I went on a date with this guy a month ago. After the date, he texted me after 2 weeks and when he did he cut me off immediately after I asked how he was doing, saying he was at the gym and would talk to me later...now it's been another 2 weeks and I haven't heard from him so I decide to text him. He asked what I was doing, then again RIGHT after I don't hear from him for 3 hours and then he responds..."I was busy, calling it a night I'm getting up early in the morning. Night"...I don't expect a guy to text back right away but it just seems so forced and so fake the way he replies. I feel like he's just playing games but really it's just annoying and turning me off. Is he?

And BTW on the date we had a good time and clicked very well but he wanted to hook up with me and I resisted.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• im kinda in the same situation as you :/ and as much as it hurts us, it might be easier to just admit that those guys are just not that into us. plain and simple. if he actually liked you and wanted to talk/text you, he WOULD. no one is ever that busy to not take 3 seconds out of their schedule to text. I've waited a whole month and he still hasn't reached out. I shouldve moved on sooner though, so don't let this happen to you.