After 1.5 years of trying to cut things off, I'm having a tough time getting over him. Any advice?

or similar stories?

I don't know what I did wrong. He never wanted to communicate. I really tried to be the best girlfriend. But I don't know if I ever was his girlfriend to begin with. I get the feeling he misunderstood everything I did. Every time I tried to talk to him about it, he'd avoid it, like he didn't want to know.

I'm having doubts if we even dated now. I don't know what all those emails between us meant. All those times we spent at his apartment. All those times he stared at me in class. All those dinners and nights-out.

So I cut it off since he never told me what I was to him. He never told me anything. Then, he got cranky when he misheard that a guy kissed me. When he found out no such thing happened, he went back to being himself.

I feel like I hallucinated everything, as if I was the one being clingy and trying to form a connection out of nothing. But there was something. I feel like I got used but he's acting as if nothing happened. and it kills me. After 1.5 years, it still kills me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't hallucinate anything. I don't know your story or your exact situation so correct me if I'm wrong. But this is how I see things just from what you wrote.

It sounds like you care about him more than he cared about you. you wanted to make things work, you wanted to talk and he didn't. And a relationship/dating can not move forward if someone is unwilling to communicate and to be open with you. I think you wanted this to work out and you wanted to be with him, and he was...indifferent. It doesn't sound like he really cared all the much to be honest. As for mishearing you kissed someone, screw what he thinks and what his actions are to that. You should be out there kissing other guys and dating other guys. If you really want to know what I think about that...I think he doesn't want you, but he also doesn't want anyone else to want you. In other words, he did not appreciate you, you were on the back burner to him. no one better was around, so he stayed with you. I'm sorry

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0