Could you date/make out with a really gorgeous black girl?

I don't want to sound racist, I have some black friends but I never got in a situation that I feel really attracted by a black girl. She's really gorgeous with green eyes, perfect angel face, hot body, and the list goes on.

Besides, looks like she has a great personality, everybody like her. Maybe I'm falling for her, but I don't know what to do. There's a bunch of guys interested in her (black and whites) but she never dated a white guy, sound I even try?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see the problem. I can tell you like her...does she like you? It doesn't matter what color someone is, of you like them then that's it. Good luck.

btw you don't sound racist at all. Just stop thinking in terms of color and think about the person you're attracted to

What Girls Said 11

• I think that is the funniest thing I have every heard *I have some black friends* thus you are incapable of prejudice right? WHO CARES if she is black, white, red yellow, green purple, who freakin cares? Someone who uses the "I have black friends" card is misinformed and misunderstands racism as just individual acts. I wonder if a racial minority accused of racism can get away with saying "I'm not racist, I have white friends!"

• Who cares if she's black? If she embodies what you're looking for, makes your heart skip a beat then isn't that what attraction/relationship should entail? Don't dwindle on this societal bullsh*t and stigma of interracial dating. Stay true to yourself and your happiness.

• I'm not a lezbo so no

• I have had many encounters where guys who were not black have wanted to kiss me, but I've only made out with 1 guy, and he wanted to do it all the time, so I guess its not bad lol. And you should deffinitely give it a try.

• Go for it, don't feel intimidated by her past history...the present is the only thing that matters :)

• just goo forr iit!...colour should not be a problem..

• go for it

• yes

• I couldn't because I don't roll that way but good to see another perspective.seems black guys have lost interest in me

• You sound racist by stating you don't want to sound it

• if you like her go for it, you never know. have some confidence

What Guys Said 5

• no real man would pass on that chance, go for it dude.

• Absolutely!

My last girlfriend was black and it was fantastic.. in a lot of ways, haha.

• I definitely would. You should go for it. 75% of the anonymous Black female users on here are probably envy that girl right now, lol.

• Heck, I could date/make out with a regular one.

• Ofcourse