I'm 19 and I have never been kissed.

So I was in a very small private school almost all my school life and I didn't meet many guys. my last year of high school I got thrown into a public school because my parents moved. it was hard but I came out of high school with a good few friends. Its not l like I don't go on datess I go on dates with guys and they try to kiss me but I'm not sure what to do. couple weeks ago a guy try to kiss me but I was talking and he was trying to kiss me ( I was drunk) and he has a girlfriend so I don't know wtf so I slightly pushed him away not in a rude way and he kept trying to kiss me. So should I just go for it and kiss him even tho he has a girlfriend and get that first kiss over with?

So its not weird that I've never been kissed?

Most Helpful Girl

• What's the rush? It's not like if you don't kiss a guy by a certain age you turn into a pumpkin. Everyone advances differently - it isn't a reflection of your attractiveness if you haven't been kissed. And if you had a boyfriend, you wouldn't want HIM to be someone else's first kiss. Save it for someone who is less than a jerk.

What Guys Said 3

• It isn't weird whatsoever. However, I think you should just get it out of the way, learn how to kiss. It's not like you are losing your virginity when lips touch. Practice as much as you can, but not in a slutty way. You don't want prince charming coming a long and then leaving because the kiss was horrible. You cna tell a lot about a person by kissing them. And if you are nervous, jsut pay attention very closely on the movements of the other persons mouth. Mimmick them. A gentleman will always peck the girls lips before going french.

• NO! It is not weird.

I even have good friend who didn't even have slow dance until he turned 19.

And yes you did right thing when you pushed that guy away.

There is no any kind of rush with the first kiss. I bet you would like probably nice first kiss instead of kissing some guy who has already girlfriend etc.

It will come eventually and don't think about it too much. When the moment is right just go with it.

Honey. . . First time for everything :)

• Of course not! Don't kiss someone who has a girlfriend and/or you don't like. And don't do it drunk! I'm 19 and I've never kissed a girl, I've had opportunities, I just chose not to. Do it when you're ready, not to just "get it over with".

• No I don't think it's weird.

What Girls Said 6

• No, do not kiss him. Wait until you find a guy you like! Your first kiss is important and no you're not weird! I was the last one of my friends to kiss a guy ( I was 15), but I chose not to until then. I just didn't see the point of swaping spit with some guy for hours on end. But, what was hilarious is that when word got out that I hadn't kissed a guy, EVERY guy (that didn't have a g/f) wanted to be my first! LOL! It was a race or something! I was humiliated at the time, but afterwards found it hilarious! My first ended up being a girl then a guy and then another friend. It was kinda like I had a few practice rounds with my close guy friends to get ready for all the other guys I would date! LOL! Whenever you feel right about a guy, you'll feel ok to kiss them. Don't worry about being bad or not knowing what you're doing. If you are worried, either tell the guy why you're anxious about kissing OR practice on some of your close guy friends!

• If you just go for it, you sound so desperate to be kissed by a guy. In this case, it is even worse because he has a gf. Kiss a guy when you want to kiss that guy because you like him and he likes you not because you just want to get it over with then it would not be special or memorable.

• I would wait for a good buy before just kissing to get it over with! You only get once chance and you want it to be good!

• NO don't kiss him a first kiss is special and you should have it with someone you like who is YOURS. Besides that would just bring on all kinds of drama that you don't need. And no it's not weird you haven't been kissed but the older you get the weirder it gets not to have been.just saying.

• If you aren't comfortable with the kiss with him why would you kiss him back? I don't think I would want my first kiss to be with someone that was dating someone else . and I was drunk.

Just as an FYI since you have never really kissed before you will probably not be very good at it in the begining and will take you a little while to learn which is normal.

• Let me tell you this, I'm a bit older than you and I've only been kissed once, on accident. So if you're weird...then I'm a freak =P but when I tell people that I've never been kissed...they think it's cute...