He hasn't called after our first outing, and I want to send him a little text?

I went out on a first outing with a guy on Monday. Things went pretty well considering we don't know each other very well yet. (He met me at my job) There were no lulls in conversation and he made reference twice to going out a second time. The first was pretty early on when he told me this didn't count as the first date because he wanted the first date to be at his favorite restaurant. At the end of the date he said he had a good time, and that I should call him or he'll call me, and then said I really want to take you to this restaurant (the one he mentioned earlier). I found the first part a little strange but saying the place he wanted to take me seemed promising.

So when I got home I sent him a short text, just saying thanks again for dinner, awesome predate. (because that is what he called it. He texted back the next day, and said "can't wait for the real date if the predate was that fun" I didn't want to seem to eager so I didn't text him back after that. I don't know if that was a mistake or if texting him first was the mistake, or neither.

But the fact is it is now Friday and he hasn't gotten into contact with me. I have been out of the dating scene for awhile and I am wondering if maybe he is not sure I am interested. I think this guy is really cool and would at least like to go out on a second date with him. So I have decided if he doesn't get in contact with me by around 2 today. (around noon-3 has been the usual time he texted me, his work schedule is crazy) I just want to shoot him a short text to let him know I am interested, that's cute and funny without sounding too needy. What should I text him?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, send him a quick text. See if you can find a concert or an exhibit or something this weekend and send him that info and ask him if he wants to come along with you