He's my best friend?

We're just friends,and neither of us want anything more,and he's been my best friend for as long as I can remember. So why does everyone else choose to tell us that there's something going on. I mean why do they automatically just to the conclusion that they're something going on between us?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, great marriages start as great friendships. Now, I'm not telling you to date - far from it!

If you can commit to being friends, then those around you want you to be happy. Perhaps they want each of you to date, but YOU are the best judge of when to get in a romance.

They're simply telling you that your best friend is a great guy. Whether you want to or not, you're going to be comparing any future guys against your best friend.

Having different gender friends is great, as long as that's what you both are committed to being to each other. It's healthy!

You know what's most comfortable for you and you get to make the decisions affecting your life.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I have the same problem & still don't have a clue about it...

I think it's because people have no life so they be trollin' other peoples lives. People who make things up about other people like implying that they're interested in each other have nothing better to do!

• Sweetheart, don't worry about it. If you two are comfortable in your friendship and you both understand each other and neither of you want something from the other, just don't worry about it. You don't have to listen to what everyone else says.

• They might just judge your closeness as something other than friendship